Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TAGGED BY ODIUM




ive been tagged by ODIUM..thanks




1 – Three things I can’t do
comment well ;D
post well either ;D
cant mak any decisions on my own ( yeah .. i cant )


2 – Three things I can do
hav faith in GOD ( always )
be stupid n dumb ( as like im always)
can be bad in commentin :p hehe


3 – Three things That scares me
DEATH (somethin im near than anythn around)
kurafi n dose sooofeeezz..yukss
results


4 – Three things I love
d way of treatin by ppl hu hates me :D
POOOOH bear
spendin time wit my parents n frnds n family


5 – Three things I hate
betrayal
lies
teasin (over vaa varah)


im gonna tag...shaviyani n dose hu rnt been tagged yet !! :D

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, let me go through a bit;
1. Whatever you feel about that certain thing is exactly the BEST comment. :)
2. What you think a good put it in writing.. then it is good.
3. Making own decisions is always tough but guess what why do you have to make your life on what others think is right or wrong.
Cheerio

stranger said...

absolutely right!!!
maybe ive lost my confidence in me abt myself..its no more dat y
i cant roght anythn of my own
n cant write anythn in my rael opinion
n either mak my decisions own my own
i kno its bad to make my decisions from others

n thanks for ya comment!!

LIL GIRL said...

i completly agree wit ammadazz :)
i say.. face it :)
n ul feel gud sumday...
btw therre is nothin as "bad comment" unless itss filld wit filth.. :)
hope 2 c more
u got a kewl blog 2

white flower said...

i scared sick of results tooo :P

stranger said...

lil girl: thanks for d comment rgdn my blogiii..n other part is written for ammadz


white flower: yeah dho?! :D

strange aLice said...

hey stranger!!! u said mine is obi nohna...lol...look ur blog...so much better than mine...nice...
good luck to u too...

Ғоявιđđзи тоизѕ said...

YAY.... RAMAZAAN MUBARIK
how u ^^ kewl blog =P
TC

Ғоявιđđзи тоизѕ said...

hehe..... YAY ;)
TC

stranger said...

thanx STRANGE ALICE n yes ur blogs kwelllll :D



FORBIDDEN TONES: thanks buddy for d comment..ramaxan mubarak to u n im not bad either i hope ur doin fine too..tc's

Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting.