Tuesday, September 11, 2007

...i wish i cud love u d way u did...





i dunno wats happenin..
i cant stop thinkin of YOU
i know my time is up
but i stil cant let go
d memories stil make me smile
n every thought i hav
is bout d time we spent 2gather
i jus dont know how this happened
how everythin turned out so bad
i kno dat wat YOU did was rong
how YOU treated me
n d way you acted
but ol dose thins dont matter
because i am still in love wit you
and i just dont know how to walk away..



i iwsh i cud love u d way u loved me...

6 comments:

DhiKing said...

i donno why the title is i wish i cud love u d way u did ... but u say u still love him... it mean u loved him b4 too dho... so wat when wrong

odium said...

i agree with dhiking..maybe u shud hav writen 'i wish ud luv me the way i did' its more cool eyrah dho...but varah salhi the writing ingeys


(btw, u have been taged by me...so chek ma blog oks?:D)

yaittey said...

yea, the title shud be opposite, strangerr!!

it should be, "i wish u wud luv me the way i did" like odium said!

nice onee!! :D

Forgiven said...

nice one there...

keep posting!!

loved the poem =D

stranger said...

dhiking: yeah i love him now even dats y i said i wish i cud love him d way he did..so dat i shud never be lyk dis dho?! thanks for d comment buddy


odium: its nice to cya here..thanks
i cud help myself to hate him but i cant help him to love me dho?!

and thanks loads!!


yaittey: mifaharu ga ragalhu ah dho miluyunee yo name dho?! :D
thanks ingeyzz..


forgiven: hei ya thanks for d comment ehaa busy koh ulhefa ves..thanks n dis is d frst time ive posted somethin always bother me..no copying



THANKS LOADS FOR OL OF U GUYS
i hope to hear from u guys same like dis abadhugaves!! :D

stranger said...

glad u tagged me thanks ingey odium..!!! :DD 'double ufaaaa vefa'